Why Node.js Makes Great Web Applications
Typically, Node.js web applications are built as Responsive Progressive Web Apps are also very cost effective since there is no need for separate desktop and mobile websites.
Looking For an Efficient App Platform?
When it comes to the foundation of an application, you have plenty of choices for what platform to use. Searching for a platform that’s easy, efficient, fast, and maintainable all in one must be impossible, right? Well, let’s find out if Node.js can prove that assumption wrong.
Is Node.js Your Software Solution?
What Makes Node.js Different?
Here’s the main notable qualities that make Node.js ideal for countless applications:
- Very fast and easily maintained
- Remarkably scalable compared to other platforms
- Efficient use of existing code for effortless modification
- Real time WebSocket programming
Node.js was designed by Google to withstand an amazing amount of traffic. Node.js’ has an enormous ecosystem of open source libraries, referring to its endless access to data. This makes design, maintenance, and networking super fast and very easy.
Node.js uses something called WebSockets that creates a connection from the user to the server, making communication fast and simple. It’s real time capabilities are ideal for things like chat applications and games.
Reasons why you should use Node.js in your next project
Node.js development is sustained by an environment which promotes the reuse of code. This assists our developers to create web applications rapidly using Node.js. It is a fantastic platform in many aspects which include:
- Low-level API & simple installation process make Node.js work like a breeze in real-time applications.
- Great entry level codes and large community libraries that can be reused which decreases the time of application development.
- Extensive Open Source community help developers get an informative backing and validation quickly.
- Highly scalable applications that can handle limitless amounts of traffic to websites.
- Excellent functions for HTTP and TCP protocols which saves on agent loading time, and improves overall web performance.
- 0-MVP faster because Node.js supports reusing of codes, and cuts down on development time.
- Less parsing time which enables Node.js to outperform PHP, Ruby, and Python in certain situations.
- Testing and continuous integration allow for multiple developers to work on the same project.
Is Node.js Right for Me?
As for any business decision, collecting as much information as possible about your considered options will lead to a smart, confident choice. If you think your application would benefit from the innovative Node.js, feel free to contact us here at Cali Style Technologies. Share your vision with us, and we’ll provide you with a free consultation.
Why You Should use Node.js in your next Web Application
Typically, Node.js web applications are built as Responsive Progressive Web Apps are also very cost effective since there is no need for separate desktop and mobile websites. Since you want to have an optimized website regardless of the device someone is using to access your site, your business needs to have a site that is optimized for mobile devices. While you could spend extra money to develop a separate mobile website, it is more cost effective for you to build responsive progressive web app that will render correctly regardless of the device being used to access your site and feel familiar to the user. By only having to create one website that will provide your visitors with an optimized website regardless of the device they are using to access your site, you are able to save a substantial amount of money for your business. Having two separate websites and maintaining them can be very costly and is not necessary when you use responsive progressive web apps.
Work with a Node.js Development Company
Contact us today to talk about how we can help create a creative software solution for your business. It's as easy as clicking the icon on the bottom right of your screen and starting a conversation.
Tell us about your project
Do you have a project you think we will love? Then please complete our short project contact form.Start your project